MindTech work with business and third sector organisations
MindTech aims to help businesses and third sector organisations develop and implement technologies that meet clear clinical needs.
We work with third sector organsiations such as patient groups and charities to investigate how existing technologies could be applied to new clinical areas in order to benefit service users.
We can help you link with clinicians, researchers and patient groups as well as providing you with advice about developing your technology.
We may also be able to help you access the funding you need to develop your product.
For us to better understand your interests and needs, if you would like to join or mailing list please complete our short form via Join MindTech on the right (or below on mobile devices).
If you have a specific proposal or need particular advice, please complete and send us our more detailed form via our Contact page.
Funding sources for working with MindTech
The following list is an indication of relevant funding sources and is not intended to be exhaustive:
- National Institute for Health Research - a number of programmes exist: http://www.nihr.ac.uk/research/Pages/programmes_research_programmes.aspx
- Research Councils UK - e.g. EPSRC, MRC, BBSRC, AHRC: http://www.rcuk.ac.uk/
- InnovateUK (formerly, Technology Strategy Board): https://interact.innovateuk.org
- SBRI Healthcare: http://www.sbrihealthcare.co.uk/
- Horizon 2020 - European funding: https://www.h2020uk.org/
- Welcome Trust: http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Funding/
- Leverhulme Trust: http://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/funding.cfm
- MQ - Improving the Impact of Psychological Treatments (Psy-IMPACT) Programme: http://www.joinmq.org/research
- Comic Relief: http://www.comicrelief.com/
See also, charities working in areas relating to specific diseases or demographic groups.