Phew - long, but interesting day on #digitalMHQ project. Thanks to the steering group for lots of ideas, provocations and perspectives.
MindTech work with researchers
Funding sources for working with MindTech
The following list is an indication of relevant funding sources and is not intended to be exhaustive:
- National Institute for Health Research - a number of programmes exist: http://www.nihr.ac.uk/research/Pages/programmes_research_programmes.aspx
- Research Councils UK - e.g. EPSRC, MRC, BBSRC, AHRC: http://www.rcuk.ac.uk/
- InnovateUK (formerly, Technology Strategy Board): https://interact.innovateuk.org
- SBRI Healthcare: http://www.sbrihealthcare.co.uk/
- Horizon 2020 - European funding: https://www.h2020uk.org/
- Welcome Trust: http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/Funding/
- Leverhulme Trust: http://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/funding.cfm
- MQ - Improving the Impact of Psychological Treatments (Psy-IMPACT) Programme: http://www.joinmq.org/research
- Comic Relief: http://www.comicrelief.com/
See also, charities working in areas relating to specific diseases or demographic groups.